No matter where you are headed, American Rental is the place to start...It will be the best decision you ever make!
It’s Different Every Day!
Looking for a job where you’re out meeting new people, doing different things each day, and learning usable skills? Then consider joining our team at American Rental. You’ll be delivering, setting up and servicing brand name home furnishings while providing great customer service. You’ll have a company vehicle for deliveries. And you’ll help in the store, too, setting up merchandise displays, helping with customers and other duties as needed.
- Drive a company vehicle for deliveries, pickups, service of merchandise and running store errands—you're our first impression with the customer, in many cases
- Set up and demonstrate merchandise safely and professionally in customer homes.
- Help ensure that merchandise on the sales floor is neatly displayed and clean.
- Assist with product inventory when needed, and transfer products to their proper location.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor fixes on merchandise before sending it to repair. We train you!
Sales and Customer Service:
- Assist in greeting customers when they enter the store, and thanking and inviting customers back as they exit the store.
- Help the team taking rental payments, assisting customers on the sales floor, and locating products for customers at other locations.
- Help answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Complete paperwork and file it in the proper location, or send it to the proper location.
- Assist in keeping the store and parking lot clean and orderly. We take pride in presenting a professional environment.
- Responsible for routine preventive maintenance on the company vehicle. We want to keep you safe.
- Assist in collection process when needed.
- Each year we have a company-wide effort to raise funds to help support Riley Kids and Kosair Kids.
Our vision is to be the Hometown Choice for the cleanest, quality household furnishings, while providing a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and team members alike.
No CDL required. At least 20 years of age, have a valid in-state driver's license and clean driving record.
- Wage plus delivery bonuses
- Paid vacation - 1 week after only 6 months!
- Medical, dental, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Career advancement training
- Employee Referral bonus
- Employee discount on merchandise (purchase/rent-to-own)